Past few days I've been watching movies before I sleep. The other night I watched Casino Royale. I still think its better then Quantum of Solace. Quantum of Solace wasn't bad tho. I like this scene. Wish I couldve found a better one but couldn't.
"You like married women, don't you James?"
"It keeps things simple."
Another good movie I saw was the Rounders. Its probably gonna be on my top list. I could watch it over and over.
"This son of bitch. check check check. He trick me"
Made me want some oreos after watching.
I think Training Day is on tv today. Thats a good movie too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you would like that scene from bond haha
ReplyDeleteseems like u like alot of movies with poker in it eh?
Lol just in a poker mood thats all. I like that line "It keeps things simple" ha!. Btw Ill give you the jeans wen were back in sj.
ReplyDelete