
Then Monday we met after class to get some quicklys. When I was walking back to the dorm I was debating whether to look in my mailbox or not. I was expecting something to come next week but it came this week.


I got my jeans. I've been wanting these one for a long time now. Im going to have to get use to the button fly tho.
Then Tuesday i felt kind of the same like last week. I wanted the week to be over and I realized it was only Tuesday. I made breakfast, meant to make an omelette but kinda messed up. Still tasted good tho.

I noticed this on my knee when I was eating breakfast.

Its probably when i feel last week when it was raining.
Tuesday was ok though cuz after math class I got a hug. Hugs are always nice. Wednesday wasn't too bad. This guy in my class always wants to ride my bike after class. I let him do it once but this time I had somewhere to go, so i just left class. I met up with my friend after class. We went to Burger king. We spent a while in the student store just looking at the stuff they have. Thursday I had my philosophy midterm. I don't feel like I did well at all. I didn't have time to study. I stayed up last night doing a music report. Everyone had like 2 pages of stuff. i only had like a page and a half. I guess I'll have to see how I did next week. After class I went to tark around with Henry and Andrew. After I went back and took a nap. I realized I don't text well when im hella sleepy. I looked back at texts and its all giberish. I bet my friend was like "wtf". Woke up from my nap with an eye ache in my left eye. Went to ride with Andrew and Henry and other sjf people. The ride was fun and ok. I just wish my eye didn't hurt.
In all this week was good. I spent more time with someone then I normally do. The midterm thing is the only thing thats a little troublesome. I hope this up coming week will be as good as this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment