Thursday, March 5, 2009

Don't Drink and Derive

"If only I could get to the derivative of you,
To navigate your slope just like I used to do,
Your sine curve so smooth, so well elevated,
Just waiting for me to come and make it integrated.
Remember how during our second differentiation,
I'd derivate and agitate until I'd reach acceleration?
My little pet parabola whom I so much adore,
Why can't we have a functional relationship once more?"

This math poem was on the back of someones shirt. I find it pretty amusing. Everything is basically self explanatory. I just wanna say second differentiation is acceleration.

Read in the schools newspaper that this Hawaiian drive inn place has a special if you show a student id card. Buy one spam musubi and get one free!
Of course I bought 2 so i could get 2 free.
Jen I think you're the only person that's gonna read this.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Holler. This post makes me remember the deliciousness of spam musubi. And reminds of me the conversation me and andrew had about it yesterday. What a coincidence! He thinks I should make some for you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete