. Then went to calc class. As I was going to that class it started to rain pretty bad. I was glad i decided to wear a hoodie but i still got pretty wet. In class I got my midterm back. I didn't do as well as I wanted but I knew I got around that score
. I started feeling really shitty in calc class but it wasnt because of the midterm. Then there was phil class. I was tempted to cut but I didn't and just went to class. After class Henry, Leo, Andrew and me went to the library. I had to drop some stuff off. I put my bike outside the library and walked in, as I walked through the door I hear this bang. Some Indian guy on a skateboard apparently slipped and his board hit my bike.

I don't see this bike as mines. I see it as Andrew, Henry and mines. Then we went to MacQuarrie to mess around for a bit. I accidentally crashed into Andrew. Then I slipped and fell going back to the dorms. The floor was wet. My left knee and elbow hurt.
After that I took a nap and made dinner

I hope tomorrow turns out to be a better day.

No comments:
Post a Comment