Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's been a while

So I haven't had much time to actually blog. And I made a tumblr.

Schools been busy. Labs, class, lab reports, homework, midterms, and quizes. Then Thursdays everything stops. Then it starts over again. But its not so bad cause I have people to help me.

Along with school I've been going to the gym about 2-4 times a week. Im starting to see small results. So hopefully by the end of the semester I'll be close to where I want to be. I was thinking of taking whey protein/supplements. I just need something to put into my shakes in between classes. Preparing, cooking, eating and cleaning takes a lot of time. Like adding it to a smoothie for a filler/meal replacement. I was always a firm believer that hard work and eating right will pay off. If I start taking whey protein I would gain weight, thats not something I want. Maybe I'll just start eating better with an increase of protein. I gave up drinking this semester. Like a drink once in awhile. But not the everyday Thursday night drink until I don't feel anything. Reminds me of the quote "The plan was, to drink until the pain over. But whats worst, the pain or the hangover?"

I've been thinking a lot lately. Next month Im going to be 22. Birthday lands on a Sunday. Don't really plan on anything just like last year. Maybe it'll be like last year and everyone will surprise me! But Sunday I'll be back in San Jose. So theres really nothing to do there. I feel like Im just getting older. Theres so much things I haven't done and experienced yet. I still feel like Im a kid. But in reality, Im an adult. I can basically do anything now. I can drive. I can buy alcohol and cigarettes. Get a job etc. So I should accept that certain things are my fault. Even though people tell me it isn't my fault, I can't help but feel that it is. Im an adult, I can't but the blame on someone else.

I also feel like its me against the world. And I don't mean like everyone is out to get me. I just feel like its just me myself and I. I know I have friends. I know that there are certain people that I can pour my heart out too. But in the end its just like its just me. So I have to get stronger. I have to get smarter. I have to get better.

1 comment:

  1. i'm also working on self-improvement. hopefully, your 22nd birthday isn't just another ordinary day.

    ReplyDelete