Thursday, January 20, 2011



So if everyday I need 7-8 hours a sleep. 24-8= 16hours
Then breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks. Preparing, cooking, and cleaning. Dinner takes the most. So like 2 for dinner and an hour for the others. Really rough estimate of 5 hours.

Monday
9-12:10 (3 Hours 10 mins)
2:30-5:15(2 Hours 45 mins )
Total (5 hours 55 mins.)

About 6.5 hours
5.5 hours

Tuesday
9-10:15 (1 Hour 15 mins)
1:30-2:20 (50 mins)
Total (2 hours 5 mins)
About 2 hours
9 hours

Wednesday
9-12:10 (3 hours 10 mins)
Total (3 hours 10 mins)
About 3 hours
8 hours

Thursday
9-10:15 (1 hour 15 mins)
1:30-5:30(4 hours) FUCK
Total (5 hours 15 mins)
About 5.5 hours (labs take long)
6.5 hours


Least amount of time Mondays and Thursdays. Those hours should be dedicated to schoolwork. Well see how that goes. I also just need an hour to go to the gym and run. So that shouldn't be too bad. And if I don't do something I've been doing after class for the past three years at San Jose, Ill have more time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment