Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time

I don't really like getting gifts for people just for a special occasion. I prefer to get gifts randomly like if Im shopping and I know someone is looking for something in particular. During Christmas I really do prefer to give than receive. Past Christmases(Is that a word?) my cousins would give me gifts, even my dad. And those gifts weren't anything I wanted or needed. It ends up going into my closet or whatever and just takes of space. This Christmas I ended up getting gifts just for a few people. Probably the best one was Jaime's I got her the Lotso bear at the Disney store. It smells like strawberries too! Majority of the gifts I got this year was food/snacks. My mom always gave food as gifts when she didn't know what to get them. I kinda don't really want food either lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment