Lately I've been having a hard time sleeping. I'm tired but I just can't sleep, like right now. I didn't drink or eat anything to keep me up. I didn't nap so idk what's wrong. During summer school I was able to sleep when I wanted too. Idk what the problem is.
Anyways I finished fixing my ds. I did it halfway and realized I had to solder the speakers. Had to go to radio shack to get it. Kinda messed up the flow of me fixing it. Started playing with it and got bored of it right away. Atleast its fixed.
Finished polishing my wheel. Its where I like it to be. But ill polish it some more tomorrow. I'm thinking of doing my other wheel cause silver and purple don't really match, right? But its gonna be a pain to do the process over. The sanding wasn't hard just removing the anodization (purple color). Ill post pics later I'm on my phone now.
I caught a cough. Idk if its from staying outside the porch working on my wheel or maybe inhaling all that sandpaper/paint/junk doing the wheel. I guess ill wear a mask next time.
Summers almost over. Went by pretty fast. Didn't get to do what I had planned to this summer.
Have you ever had a dream about someone you never met before? I had one today. I always thought dreams were what was in our subconscious. So it got me thinking where did this person come from? Does this person exist? Maybe it was a person I saw watching tv. Or when I was out shopping or doing something. Maybe looking through friends facebook pictures. I think I would remember if it was. But its just a thought
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment