Saturday, July 31, 2010
So I talked to my cousin about working at the store. He hired a group of guys so he doesnt really need me anymore. I guess thats what I get for going to summer school. Don't worry Jen Ill get your sweatshirt sooner or later. I had plans of running when I was done with summer school but I thought about it and said to myself I should just enjoy my summer before next semester. I'll start running and working out next semester, I have it all planned out. Well for the rest of my summer I got two projects planned. Polish my wheel. Which is getting more complicated as I start reading. I got most of the stuff I need but I bought the wrong polish. Hopefully Kragens will have the one I need. Plus I need a really fine grit sandpaper. Second thing is fixing my ds screen. I bought a screen but I didn't read carefully and bought a screen that didn't have the screwdriver I needed. Then I bought it on ebay and the seller sent me the wrong screwdrivers. Ohh well. Imma polish my water bottle first and see how that turns out before I start anything on my wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sick! lemme know how that goes. i've always wanted a set of polished wheels for my bike, bling bling!
ReplyDelete