Monday, June 28, 2010
Really quick
So I stayed after class today to do homework. And then this girl asked me which one I was on and she helped me with some of the problems I had. Then we had small talk as we were doing our work. I said I commuted everyday from sf. She said she was from Sausalito which is near Vallejo. Then shes like "Can I get a ride?". Its kinda like you just met me and you're asking me for a ride? Im like a complete stranger. How do you know Im not a serial killer or something, right?! Personally I wouldn't ask someone I just met for a ride. Idk. I hope she doesn't expect a ride everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

o wow!
ReplyDeletewth is wrong with her? kinda rude, but i guess you can look at it in different ways like she hit on you in a weird way? hahah
UH, RUDE.
ReplyDeleteAnd if she IS hitting on you, girlfriend needs to learn how to do it POLITELY.
I wish other girls would hit on me. Seriously tho right? Im a stranger. Or what if shes the serial killer... Shes from Lowell too. Two years after us, 2009.
ReplyDeleteit'd be kinda funny if she found this :)
ReplyDeletei had a friend who asked a total stranger to drive her across campus because she was running late to class haha.