Green Light - John Legend
So I finished my first week at Canada college. Im behind on homework. Have a lab report to do. And a exam to study for next week. It feels good to get the homework problems right, but then frustrating when I can't get the right answers. Haven't made a friend in class. Just did labs with them. Im not really looking for friends at Canada. I just wanna get it done. Plus theres not a whole bunch of people in the class. Like less than 20. People don't show up. The commute isn't really bad driving down. Just 30 minutes back and forth. Redwood city is like the halfway mark between sf and sj. When I have my break I just go to my car, turn on the radio and eat my lunch. At least its always sunny down and warm down there. First week is over just got five left.
I've come to the conclusion I have become very bitter. One of the reason is because I seem to help people, but when I ask for help no one helps me. Like last semester, I get a text or a call, I know that person isn't gonna ask how Im doing or chat just to say hi. They're asking me to help them or something in their favor. And I just feel like not helping anymore. I mean, I'll help people, but Imma be selective. I guess the only way to counteract the bitterness is to find someone sweet, right?
You ever get a taste of something? And not be able to get it again? It doesn't necessarily have to be food.
Last note. I don't don't really watch tv shows. One that I watched on occasions was Nip / Tuck. It's probably one of my favorite tv shows. Well anyways I watched all 6 seasons before summer school. And I must say, if you have time you should watch it =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think we're all sorta bitter deep down inside. But that's good stick up for yourself! mwuaha
ReplyDeleteBut that's what i always think when i have class anywhere - i'm not going to make any friends, there's no point. i'm just in it to get it over with. i really dont like the small talk and then the next day they avoid you, but then it sucks when you need help. =/
i'm near redwood city too! i'm in san carlos where wingstop is haha.. but i never get to go out!!
"I guess the only way to counteract the bitterness is to find someone sweet, right?"
ReplyDeletehaha good one! the combo's bittersweet.
yea i just finished my first week at Mission College and i'm behind on hw too haha. havent made any friends either, but i guess i don't really need to like you said. its better anyways cuz it keeps you focused on the work.
ReplyDeleteyou should stop by sj if you have time, i'm bored as tits most of the time. or meet me at mission! i eat lunch with carl after he gets out of class at 2pm. we can talk about whatever you want broo
Tammy- The San Carlos exit is the one before mines! If you do get out we should join Henryder and Scoobydrew for lunch.
ReplyDeleteMaria- Lol I didn't think of bittersweet. But its better than being just bitter right?
Henryder- Ill stop by sj sometime for sure. Maybe the end of this week or something.