Saturday, April 17, 2010

"And the weather so breezy. Man why can't life always be this easy"

Flashing lights- Kanye West

I use to read horoscopes in high school. I read them occasionally now. Mostly when Im using my itouch in the bathroom, or when I cant sleep. I remember this one horoscope, it said something along the lines of "Would you continue eating spicy food if it gave you heartburn? Now apply that to people."
The way I interpreted that was, would you continue being friends with someone if they kept hurting you. When I read them in high school, I would always read them after the day is done. My reason was so that I could see if it anything came true. If I read them before my day started, I would be looking or trying to make my horoscope come true. Most of the times the horoscopes were off and thats probably why I stopped reading them lol.

Another random note. If you ask for advice from anymore, each person has a different answer. Which one do you choose? Or how do you decide which one to choose?

Another random note. I think Im getting a new phone tomorrow =) Not gonna get my hopes up though, but we shall see.

4 comments:

  1. I used to do that with horoscopes too. None of them ever came true lol.

    Most people ask for advice because they need validation. They already know what they should do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm well if a friend keeps intentionally hurting you, are they really your friend?! and do you really need people like that around??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol what if I really like spicy food?! Idk I don't always agree with the reassurance of asking for advice. I mean what if we really don't know what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. then you flip a coin

    :P

    the whole "Would you continue eating spicy food if it gave you heartburn?" can be applied to global warming also. haha sometimes people prefer convenience...and don't really consider the long term effects. because it's just easier sometimes.

    even though you know burgers and fries clog up your arteries, wouldn't you much prefer that than carrots and celeries?

    ReplyDelete