Monday, May 3, 2010

im in physics class right now

Gotta love a phone with internet. And with a keyboard. I really like the droid. I'm bored in class and I don't feel like taking notes. Lately I've been in an usher mood. I got his new album raymond vs raymond. Its ok. I liked his last two albums more. Here I stand pland confessions.

This semester wasn't that great. It has to be the worst so far. There is like one or two good things tho. I had high hopes for this semester. I'm failing one class. I honestly don't think its my fault. It takes two right? Like I read the book the teacher helps emphasize points and stuff. The fault can't be all on me.

Gotta take summer school this summer. I either find a place in sj and take school in sj. Or I commute everyday to redwood city. That's not to bad tho. Id get to go home everyday and not have to worry about food. I gotta make a decision soon before I won't have a choice to choose which one I want.

I can really use summer time. I'm sick of sj. Being away from it for like 3 months would be a good thing. Hopefully summer time will be good. I don't need to go anywhere. I just need that time to relax and etc.

2 comments:

  1. yea man. i'm thinking of taking classes in sj for the summer too. i need to take calc3 or else im screwed next semester.

    i'm trying to look for a place near campus, if i do, ill let u know and u can crash our place. i wish i didnt have to take classes tho, never had a summer w/o classes since collge started lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. some teachers can't teach!

    maybe it's cheaper if you commute to redwood city?

    i can't wait to get the fuck out too!!! 3 more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete