So I was bored last night. I thought about how am I going to carry my tools with me when I bike. I don't want them to move around in my backpack and I don't want to carry them with me everywhere I go. I was going to buy a bag but I thought why should i spend the money. Then I got an idea. I'll use one of the Bike To Work Day bags I got. (I got 4 of them) Heres what it looks like before.

Heres what the back looks like

Then my tools. I don't need to carry all of them with me. Just my pump, levers, wrench, and allen wrenches.

What I did was folded it in half and sewed it. I kinda messed up. But it doesn't matter cause it doesn't need to be perfect. And I can't sew.

I now have 3 pockets!

Oh and I also got a Chrome bag.
The made in USA tag came off somehow.


NICE! good job, you can somewhat sew
ReplyDeletethis reminds me i still have to add some velcro or zipper to my bike to work day bag too! it feels like someone could just reach in and take my wallet.
i googled that quote and found this:
ReplyDeleteOpposites attract because they are not really opposites, but complementaries. - Sydney J. Harris
i thought this was pretty interesting too:
Opposites can attract, as in magnetism. Or explode, as in matter and antimatter. - Peter David
haha. anyway, nice sewing! i like the idea :)