
This was $145. I got this on Monday or Tuesday. I forgot.

Then on Friday I got a seatpost. I didn't take a picture of that. And I got a purple chain on Thursday. Didn't take a picture of that either.
Then I got new wheels today $180. Has two big noticeable scratches. But Im not to mad about it cause theyll get scratched eventually.. Well maybe. But if they were new I'd be more careful with them.
And this is the complete thing with everything.
So originally I was just going to get almost everything black and I thought I was done when my bike looked like this

I just needed to change the front tire so it wasnt blue. But yesterday I saw the wheelset on Craigslist and then later Andrew showed me it. Then told me that it was 180 on sffixed. So like anything involving bikes I asked, Andrew, Henry and Justin what they thought. Well I eventually got the wheels. I really didn't need the wheel set. Maybe the purple wheels are too flashy. Idk. Whats done is done.
Also Just wanted to give thanks to
-Justin for helping me install my cranks. Saved me like $15-20
-Andrew for giving me a tire. Saved me like 20 dollars too.
-Henry for helping me get my seatpost.
So,
Stem-$55
Crankset-$145
Chain-$11
Seatpost-$55
Wheelset-$180
=$446 and a broke ass Bryan.
Ohh and Im a bit mad that I have 6 tubes that I can't use anymore... Anyone interested? 3 bucks each.

Is purple your favorite color? Just wondering. Cus if I recall correctly, you’ve got purple vans, a purple American Apparel hoodie, and now, purple wheels/chain on your bike. Plus, your font’s purple. Since I dropped all my classes except Badminton, I’ve got a bunch of free time. Wooo yeah! Feels pretty good. Caught up in Physics? Hope so. That stuff is pretty hard, and it's not gonna get any easier. but you're bryan wong. and youre gonna ace it, Kk?
ReplyDeleteAnd oh yeah, I don’t think SJSU was a bad choice cus you got to meet a bunch of pretty chill people like Henry and them. Then you got to meet Tammy and them. Then you met the rest of us! So, I probably wouldn’t be typing this out right now if you didn’t go there. Haha.
And $450?? Dang, just cut your credit card now with a scissor. It'll stop you from spending for sure.
Hellooo Bryan
ReplyDeleteI love my quarters too. especially the state quarters because they dont mint that stuff anymore. still not done with my 50-state quarter collection! there's this guy around my neighborhood who walks around supposedly blind asking for change. im not sure if he's actually blind or if that's a tactic to make people feel guilty. i think i once saw him take off his glasses, look at his container, grab the money, put it in his pocket, and put his glasses back on. kinda reminds me of when stores have their charity containers that say something like "donate to the hungry," but they end up keeping the money for themselves.. not cool. ok, good luck with physics!
lol i totally caught that deleted post!!
ReplyDeletebecause...i'm on and off when it comes to publicizing some of my thoughts. haha okkk how about you keep your next post public, and i will too. deal? k cool. you start first though :]
ReplyDeletedang that was fast. new post! but it has to be good.
ReplyDeletelol sorry couldn't wait for you, but you better write something soon! this is my 6th comment on the same post. now youre gonna look popular. haha
ReplyDeleteLOLLL at maria! you sound like a pro stalker already, "lol i totally caught that deleted post!!"
ReplyDeleteoh hello bryan!