Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm pooping

Pooping right now. Blogging with my itouch. Just wanna give thanks to henryder and scoobydrew for allowing me to have a bike. I'll return everything when I get a bike of my own. Not sure when that will be tho. Still not sure about what bike to get either. Also thanks for direct import nitrous injection, four core inter coolers, titanium valve springs and ball bearing turbos.

3 comments:

  1. Xie xie ni for the comment. It motivates me to update more when I see people commenting :) I don't know--doesn't it slightly bother you when people throw out mushy words so frequently..even if they do mean it? I think, for me, in order for something not to be "corny," the thing the person says or does has to be kinda unexpected. Nobody likes predictable people! haha, or at least not tooooo predictable.

    Your English is alright. a$ l0nG aZz yEr kn0T sp34k1nG LykE th1ss.

    You should update more too!

    ReplyDelete