Thursday, May 7, 2009
The End is Near
Schools almost over. I really don't want it to end. I feel like theres so much stuff I haven't done yet. People I haven't met. The school year went by pretty fast. So much things on my mind too. Im at Tully's right now just watching beast wars. It's pretty nice just to sit here and chill here. My flatheads have a giant hole in the crouch finally. My levis the button came off cuz I was too rough with them. My sugarcanes are doing ok though. Lately I just want to be by myself. Get my thoughts together. I don't think I should dig into peoples past because I wouldn't want anyone doing that too me. Next week is the last week of regular class, then finals. English final is this Saturday. I wish it wasnt this weekend though. I still have next week to do what i must do. Hopefully things will work out. Also my 5,000 word research paper is due Wednesday. I only got like 2,100. I really hope I finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment