Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear, you know who.

I really don't think you understand how I really feel and what you did. I mean time is basically the only thing to heal what happened. You make it seem like I shouldn't hurt for this long and the way I acted was unacceptable. I don't know if you're that stubborn or you know but just don't care. When we first met you use to be so sweet. Thats what I remembered about you. Now you're not the same. My friend told me maybe you just got comfortable around. That might be what happened. Sometimes I feel like you just want to hurt me and everything I say will go be used against me later on. I don't know if you've ever had what happened to me happened to you but I'd like to know how you coped with it. We never really talked about that kind of stuff. There are some things I know you did knowing full well what it would do to me. I only told a few people what happened and they each asked "why?!" because they know thats not suppose to happen. Even though I didn't mind it. I'd just want some questions answers, but they'll probably never be answered.

Sincerely,
Bryan Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment