You're Not My Girl- Ryan Leslie
The end of this last semester was alright. Beginning was pretty stressful because of adding classes. For once I actually feel somewhat accomplished this semester compared to any other ones. My first semester was pretty good too.
I break down my semesters by academic and personal. Most of the times one out weighs the other. I either have fun but do bad in my classes, or do well in my classes and not have fun.
So this semester I think I did alright academically. I know I passed all my classes, I am little scared about one of my classes. As for my personal part of this semester, it was the most interesting then any other. A few things happened but I'll keep them to myself for now. Got close to some people, drifted away from some, just like any other semester. Last semester there was something that I didn't do and I was regretting not doing something and then the semester ended.(Thank you auto save. I accidentally closed this tab and thought to myself "Fuck I don't wanna start over.")That one thing happened this semester and I honestly didn't think it wouldn't have happened.
This upcoming semester is somewhat promising. Classes will be much harder, they're all engineering, except for physics. But the personal part of next semester Im kinda looking forward too. Probably won't bring my xbox back to sj going to be too much of a distraction. Still not 100% on that though.
I'll end this with this commercial, it always makes me laugh.
"They're melons!"
So apparently my blog was on private and I had to invite readers. I didn't invite anyone cause I didn't know it was on private. Should I make it private or leave it open? Who still reads this anyways? I'll invite anyone who wants too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read people's blogs!
ReplyDeleteHmm.. I started to keep mine on private because I started to realize, ANYONE can read it, and random stranger viewing your friend's blog and go to your blog, and sometimes it's people that you don't want reading your blog.. therefore i put it on private.
HAH.. you're not bringing your xbox to sj..i laugh.
yea, sucks everything can't be balanced out. oh well, that's life.
I read it! LOL @ not bringing your xbox too. When you don't have it, you'll wish you did. Might as well bring it.
ReplyDeleteLol why do you girls think its funny i am not gonna bring my xbox? I don't have an addictive personality =)
ReplyDeleteIf I make mines private I'll be sure to invite you guys.