You are the sunshine of my life - Stevie Wonder
(Im taking your idea of putting songs jen =P)
So I normally don't have much of a problem fixing small computer stuff. But right now Im kinda stuck. So the problem is that when it starts up it says something like it can't find the operating system. It is a dell mini. The thing is, mini's do not have a cd/dvd drive. I could get a external one. But thats pretty expensive. Like 40-50bucks from what I've looked at on newegg. I know you can reformat a computer with a usb drive. But you need a certain usb that can do that. Im not sure if any of mines can. I think can, i hope. I never reformatted a computer with a usb though. Also that means I need to find the files to do it. Doing it the usb way might be my only option. I know my laptop has a thing when you start up you go into the BIOS and you can reformat it like that without any cds. I highly doubt the Dell mini has that option. Idk. I think its still under warranty but sending it in and shit is going to be an inconvenience. I guess I'll read up on the usb way. Personally I don't like dell. Should've got a hp mini. Anyone else has any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

call india and see what patel says?
ReplyDeleteI hate Dell.
ReplyDelete