Saturday, April 4, 2009

"The magic of the moment snuck up on me And caught me by surprise"

So yesterday I went to Irving to meet a friend I haven't seen in a long time. I got a milk tea but I didn't take a picture. It tasted really watered down and wasn't that great. The rest of the afternoon I didn't really do much. Then at 7:30 I left for Century. I got lost and found my way on Skyline. Took me awhile to find my way to Century. I shall remember the exist is John Daly. So the movies was sold out till 10. It wasnt too bad cuz I think time flew by pretty fast. Thanks to Jen for the milk tea


My phone doesnt have a flash....
That one tasted much better then the one I had at Irving. Made me have to pee during the movies. We went to 100% and so I guess that is my favorite cafe to go to. I don't really remember the other ones well. I think the one on taravel is ok. I don't like that other one with the flickery light.


Next time Ill get the fire ice cream pie.
I opened the gifts that everyone gave me. It was nice of all of you guys to get me gifts but you guys really didn't have too.



Does everyone think I like to cook or something?

Anyways just wanna give a thanks to Henryder for taking cal trains back and forth just for my birthday. Thanks bro.

Btw does anyone know how to like post from photobucket to here? Cuz everytime I do the picture is to big and that makes me mad.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it! It's from the Westlake quicklys btw. And I totally had to pee too but I was in no way gonna miss any part of the movie.

    you can set what size you want the thumbnail of the pic to be in the uploader. its on the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for the width and height for html code, just edit the number so that it fits right into the page.

    no problem tho dude, i know you would do the same for me >=)

    ReplyDelete